!!!ICE COLD, WINN'R THINGY: MAKE IT MAKE SCENTS!!!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Yeah Shoot!!! It hit me when I was boxing you up. I actually wanted to to a full size sticker and cover the whole side of the box, but the sizing wasn’t quite right for my taller boxes.

But I said to myself, I can still make stickers!!

Oh and check these out! Everyone will definitely get one of these and I Will swap for a halfway decent looking shrubbery as well.




image.jpg
That a switch blade ??? Dont mess with Adam :)
 
In Pythagorean numerology (a pseudoscience) the number 8 represents victory, prosperity and overcoming. Eight (八, hachi, ya) is also considered a lucky number in Japan, but the reason is different from that in Chinese culture. Eight gives an idea of growing prosperous, because the letter (八) broadens gradually.
 
Pythagorean numerology (a pseudoscience) the number 8 represents victory, prosperity and overcoming. Eight (八, hachi, ya) is also considered a lucky number in Japan, but the reason is different from that in Chinese culture. Eight gives an idea of growing prosperous, because the letter (八) broadens gradually.
So what your saying is I could have just put a 8 on the back of my boat :)
 
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Than the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.
Buddha
 
This too shall pass.
 
what about the front patio?
Front is clear….you only turn into peoplecicles out back while the host rocks out in his beats…. with a loud fan in the background….occasionally blacking out and not hearing a thing….for two straight days. But still, maybe open your own beers just to be on the safe side. Too soon?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top