!!!ICE COLD, WINN'R THINGY: MAKE IT MAKE SCENTS!!!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

We sacrifice to Tryambaka the fragrant, increaser of prosperity.
Like a cucumber from its stem, might I be freed from death, not from deathlessness.
 
My Battle Cry...


1706547338193.png


(everytime I put this on....my wife gives me the biggest case of side eye!)
My wife hates monty but loves galaxy quest ,,,, Im like how is this possible you obviously love dumb comedy !
 
My wife hates monty but loves galaxy quest ,,,, Im like how is this possible you obviously love dumb comedy !
Spaceballs is another one of my favorites....my wife just shakes her head at me!

1706559335376.png
 
Is it wrong that I have no clue what’s going on here?
 
I have no idea either - but sale prices are live on the main site. So everyone is a winner?
 
I have no idea either - but sale prices are live on the main site. So everyone is a winner?
I just saw it said prices would be discounted at checkout but the same price is there as is on the “I want one” page.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top