Icedgxe’s Versa 42g build

C9B8E1DB-4F07-4AD5-8E0C-0D27F6557330.jpeg
That last image is glorious!
 
Wow, I haven’t updated this in forever. Tank is going pretty well. I’m dealing with bubble algae’s the moment. Just got a few emeralds to see if they will help put a dent in it.
 
Thinking about switching to a different skimmer. I’ve never really been happy with my RLSS. I’ve tried tuning it different ways and all I can get it to do is collect gunk in the neck and produce very little skimmate that is very light colored and doesn’t smell.
 
I’m really bad at keeping this updated. Tank has been ok. I may finally start dosing and I need to do some maintenance as well.
 
This tank has been down for a while now due to a move, but not to worry, I have a new tank that has just been set up! I will start a new build thread soon.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top