If You Could Have a Predator Tank, What Predators Would You Keep

What of my favorite kind of fish are predator fish, I love the way a lot of them look, and the idea of having a tank catered to predator fish is neat to me. So I am wondering if you could have a tank catered around predator fish, what fish would you want to keep. If you have a predator tank, show it off here!!!
Minatus grouper, V tail grouper, Niger trigger, green wolf eel. In the past I’ve had gold stripe groupers, radiata lion, Fu Manchu lion, snowflake, chain link and zebra moray, black and red lion fish, undulatus trigger, humu humu triggers. I definitely miss those fish.
 
Last edited:
I love some predator fish: lionfish, snowflake eels, and pufferfish.
My days of big tanks are over so about the only predator I can have in my 56 gallon display is a toby puffer. ATM I have a coral banded shrimp, some small masked gobies and a barnacle blenny so holding off on the puffer.
 
What of my favorite kind of fish are predator fish, I love the way a lot of them look, and the idea of having a tank catered to predator fish is neat to me. So I am wondering if you could have a tank catered around predator fish, what fish would you want to keep. If you have a predator tank, show it off here!!!
Currently building a 210g predator tank... so far I have a Stars and Stripes puffer and I want to add a purple tang, Picasso trigger and a dwarf lion fish. I was thinking about adding a 6 line wrasse since I hear they get pretty aggressive - any thoughts on adding that?
 
I think it would be neat to have some big ol starfish. No idea how that would work, but the idea of having some monster stars just sounds cool.
 
PXL_20230209_184102892.jpg


Epaulette sharks for sure
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top