If you could pick only one fish for a nano reef?

JohnnyTabasco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
401
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys.
What fish would you pick if you could have only one (in a nano)?
 
Gold Assessor, very vibrant fish, easy to care for and a funny personality
 
how big are you considering nano?
I'd go with a 6 line or one of the other smaller reef safe wrasses. They eat a lot of pests.
Sixline was my first thought. Beautiful fish, great movement, easy to keep and inexpensive. Just doesn't play well with others. That's why mine ended up in a buddy's frag tank :(
 
i love tail spot blenny, good personnality.. but for my 25 LPS system, im getting a bunch of bernacle blennies... so entertaining!!
 
If I had a small tank with only a single fish, I think sapphire damsels are pretty too :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top