If you're a Facebook user I could use your help please! (revhtree)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're a Facebook users and member of R2R I need your help PRETTY PLEASE!

Will you CLICK HERE and make a comment about why you're happy to be a member of R2R?

Post back in here after you make a comment so I can thank you and enter you to win a FREE R2R shirt and stickers!

*winner subject to verification of comment made :p

IMG_8356.jpeg
 
If you're a Facebook users and member of R2R I need your help PRETTY PLEASE!

Will you CLICK HERE and make a comment about why you're happy to be a member of R2R?

Post back in here after you make a comment so I can thank you and enter you to win a FREE R2R shirt and stickers!

*winner subject to verification of comment made :p

IMG_8356.jpeg
Done and done.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top