If you're a Facebook user I could use your help please! (revhtree)

Posted
 
@revhtree, looking forward to the new changes happening to reef2reef! Done, I should be on your payroll how much advertising I do for this forum on my facebook reef page: LOL :) Will you and your wife be attending RAP this year in Orlando at the new Renaissance Orlando Hotel in a few months?

I almost forgot to pick a winner for this but after a random draw @FLSharkvictim you have been chosen as the winner! Please PM me for details!
 
Did I miss something here??
 
!!! Congratulations @FLSharkvictim !!!

congratulations.jpg
 
Done...

But removed my name :)

upload_2019-4-4_12-19-19.png
 
I almost forgot to pick a winner for this but after a random draw @FLSharkvictim you have been chosen as the winner! Please PM me for details!

Nice I finally won something @revhtree what do i need to do to claim my prize since I can't PM you?

Thanks,
FLSharkvictim
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top