*** INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!! 4 WINNERS!!! ***

I love equipment that I can control when I'm away from the aquarium! Peace of mind is worth a lot. Not sure on the water quality tester but I'd give it a try if I had one. I have an inkbird ready to hook up. I have 2 heaters. Would love a wifi controlled.
 
I've been wanting a couple of these for a while, and am actually gonna buy one with the discount code. I am all about redundancy and having the peace of mind that if I have a heater failure Inkbird will take care of this.
 
Partner Member entry.
 
I am a big Inkbird fan. I have two controllers for my beer brewing but I haven't bought one for my tank yet. Hoping to add this and the water tester soon.
 
Official entry: really interested in the heater controller, especially with wifi. My other inkbird products related to temperature have all been solid.
 
I want to enter, but since I won the last one, I should probably sit out XD
 
Official Entry: Inkbird makes amazing products! I love the dual probes on the controller!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top