Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

I subscribed to the mailing list.

Checked out the saw on the website. I like the new color. I've owned two Inland saws int he past. I really like them. Just hoping that if I win I can find some kind of converter. I don't have that kind of plug in in my house.
If you order the 115V version it comes with a US plug. The 230V comes with the Euro plug.
 
Entry #2 what I like

- Large work surface is 9″ x 10″ and corrosion resistant.

Generous working size and corrosion resistant. What more could you ask for
 
Entry #3: This guy is what I'd try to cut first. It's a slow grower, but the thick branches break when I try and force a cut with traditional cutters

1818181881811881AAaaaAaAAaaIMG_0018.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top