Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

2) love the cooling system, planning on fragging a lot of stuff so would love to test it out.
 
3. These 2 dudes right now. I need to free this little meat coral (hard to see bottom left under momma), and share some palythoa love with a reef buddy.

15172064131611146429998.jpg
 
Subscribed to email list
 
I completed stating what I like about it and a picture of a coral(s) I would like to use the saw on.
 
I like that you can use it to cut curves and that it can be used to cut other materials with just a switch of a blade. Looks great!
 
Signed up, I like that it will be easier than using a borrowed tile saw to cut coral. Curves & corners can be accomplished.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top