Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

IMG_1094 (2).jpg

Would like to frag up some gold torch
 
It'd be nice to frag this hammer/frogspawn! Though I'm sure the clowns wouldn't appreciate it :P

20180204_120357.jpg
 
the only thing I found interesting was the video on adjusting the water flow. I don’t remember being able to adjust the flow that low. Sadly I have not used my saw in a good while Sind the bearings failed way to soon. I was hopping to find that new sealed bearing were being used no. Sadly that does not appear to be the case.
 
the only thing I found interesting was the video on adjusting the water flow. I don’t remember being able to adjust the flow that low. Sadly I have not used my saw in a good while Sind the bearings failed way to soon. I was hopping to find that new sealed bearing were being used no. Sadly that does not appear to be the case.
Thank you for the feedback. The user guide does indicate some regular maintenance you can perform to help that situation: “Greasing the Upper Wheel bearings liberally with petroleum jelly at least every 5 hours of use will help keep salt out of the needle bearings. Do this by first emptying the coolant reservoir if need be. Tilt the saw backward at a 45° angle. and apply a generous amount of petroleum jelly to the bearing area.”

And replacement parts are also available here:

https://inlandcraft.com/product-category/parts/band-saw-parts/

And replacing the upper wheel, or installing a complete upper wheel refit kit is very simple.
 
#3 One of the ones I would start with would be my green undata....not as easy as a cap to do by hand.
grnundata.JPG
 
I like that this saw is multi-functional. With limited space, it is nice that this saw is able to be used for not only fragging corals, but with a swap of the blade it can also cut other things, including wood, glass, acrylic.
 
The blade guide is a great feature! One big problem I have with band saws is that they tend to wander a bit over the course of a long cut and this looks like it will help with that.
 
Thank you for the feedback. The user guide does indicate some regular maintenance you can perform to help that situation: “Greasing the Upper Wheel bearings liberally with petroleum jelly at least every 5 hours of use will help keep salt out of the needle bearings. Do this by first emptying the coolant reservoir if need be. Tilt the saw backward at a 45° angle. and apply a generous amount of petroleum jelly to the bearing area.”

And replacement parts are also available here:

https://inlandcraft.com/product-category/parts/band-saw-parts/

And replacing the upper wheel, or installing a complete upper wheel refit kit is very simple.
Thank you I plan to fit it with sealed bearings when I find the time.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top