Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for the feedback. The user guide does indicate some regular maintenance you can perform to help that situation: “Greasing the Upper Wheel bearings liberally with petroleum jelly at least every 5 hours of use will help keep salt out of the needle bearings. Do this by first emptying the coolant reservoir if need be. Tilt the saw backward at a 45° angle. and apply a generous amount of petroleum jelly to the bearing area.”the only thing I found interesting was the video on adjusting the water flow. I don’t remember being able to adjust the flow that low. Sadly I have not used my saw in a good while Sind the bearings failed way to soon. I was hopping to find that new sealed bearing were being used no. Sadly that does not appear to be the case.
![]()
Would like to frag up some gold torch
Thank you I plan to fit it with sealed bearings when I find the time.Thank you for the feedback. The user guide does indicate some regular maintenance you can perform to help that situation: “Greasing the Upper Wheel bearings liberally with petroleum jelly at least every 5 hours of use will help keep salt out of the needle bearings. Do this by first emptying the coolant reservoir if need be. Tilt the saw backward at a 45° angle. and apply a generous amount of petroleum jelly to the bearing area.”
And replacement parts are also available here:
https://inlandcraft.com/product-category/parts/band-saw-parts/
And replacing the upper wheel, or installing a complete upper wheel refit kit is very simple.

