Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

One of the things I like about this saw is that is has integrated channels to funnel away dirty water or sand.
 
I like the cleaning/lubricating system that carries debris and mucus away from the blade, providing a cleaner cut that is less damaging to the soft coral tissue.
 
By the time the contest drawing comes
I would need all these cut up
C7B0C187-8A31-44A4-93E4-37422FEACF38.jpeg
 
#2 I like the crontrolable speed with the magnetic motor.
 
I don't have a picture to share but if I win I would donate it to my friend who has a great reef but crappy frag bandsaw ...
 
I love the fact that the saw is so versatile and can be used for so many things. It’ll have perfect cuts on my frags. I also love the size it makes it easy to use and move around.
 
I like the size of the work area as well as the vesatility of this saw. I can use this to frag coral, shape rocks that I find when rock hounding, and with other blades I can finish some woodwork projects I have been wanting to work on.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top