Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

3. Share a photo of your favorite coral that you would like to try fragging using the DB-100 Band Saw.

Need to frag all of those actually.

0127181242.jpg
 
  • Size: 18″ high x 10″ deep x 13″ wide
I really like the compact size of this saw compared to large floor models that take up so much space.
 
"The spring-loaded tension system acts like a shock absorber to protect and enhance blade life." Definitely a bonus, cause replacing those blades ain't cheap!
 
I would love to frag this coral with the DB-100 band saw. It is on a rock that I would like to be able to trim away and it has some damage I would like to trim away also.

Blasto and Bristle Worm Trap.JPG
This is a great use, that sometimes is overlooked. Thanks for mentioning!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top