Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

I like the fact that it is very versatile in cutting glass and stone and can also use different blades for wood or metal and not just corals. All around winner in my book. oh, just thought of something. Could trim rocks with bits of coral I don't want to xfer to new tank! And another "oh". The contest ends on my "off leap year b'day" on the 28th. Would make a cool b'day gift <bg>
 
Last edited:
Starting a new tank. Here is one coral I could frag. I love my duncan and it is getting huge
20180101_165141.jpg
 
subscribed to the email list
 
I love the variable speed and the ability to adjust the height of the guide for cutting larger corals
 
I am ready to cut this beauty in half if i win!
20180128_082626.jpg
 
Last edited:
The best things about the inland in my opinion are the adjustable cut height, the enlarged cutting surface, variable speed DC motor and not recirculating the same cutting water on each coral! Big things to me when cutting coral!
 
I checked out Your website. The saw looks well made. This saw would be "So "much better than the hand held dremel with cutting wheel I have now ! Can't wait to use it ! ;)
 
really like the diamond blade and ability to cut in tight spaces.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top