Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

DONE! I would love this saw because I am starting a new tank and want to "slice" the pukani rock into sheets for a more creative aquas cape. Then when the tank is up and running i would frag all my sps frags for sale :)
 
DONE! i want this say for my new aquascape, i am building an office build and want to slice the pukani rock for a unique aquascape!
 
Not only can you cut corals, stone, glass and other hard items with the diamond blade, but switch blades and you can cut wood too! There are so many projects I could do with this saw!
 
Love the fact that there is a channel to direct salt water away. And also love that I could use it to frag AND cut rock work for aquascaping! I don't care what you do, nothing fits better together than two flat sections!
 
Old school war coral
IMG_6274.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top