Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

Has anyone from Canada ordered from Saltwater Aquariums? If so just wondering if you have ever had to pay duty?

When I order from BRS I never pay duty. But I always her nailed when I order from Marine Depot. The Duty always makes it more expensive then buying I'm Canada.
 
You're killing me....
So is this company based out of Canada? What time zone are they in? I’m in California how many hours ahead are they? When they say 11/28 at midnight is that 12:01am on 11/28 or 12:01am on 11/29? Lol!
 
Thanks for everyone supporting this thread!
 
If your asking about Saltwater Aquarium they're located in Gettysburg Pa.
Thanks Xabo! I'm an idiot and got mixed up with the guy mentioning Canada up above but I just reread and he mentioned that he lives in Canada.

Anybody have idea on when SaltwaterAquarium mentions 11/28 @ midnight if they mean 11/28 12:00am EST or 11/29 12:00am EST?
 
Umm see some are receiving email alerts with a window to buy it in, am on a few lists including the 3 big ones and never received a notice. lol must be at the bottom of the email list.
 
The one i have has been sitting for about 2 weeks, haven't taken the time to set it up.
 
11/28 at midnight. 200 going up on Saltwateraquarium.com

BA724BBF-1CA5-475F-86FD-3659D802F687.png

Dumb question; anyone know which time zone?
 
Too fishy.com has them in stock right now. Don’t know how many they have.
 
Too fishy.com has them in stock right now. Don’t know how many they have.

Just placed my order. I've never heard of Something fishy. I hope that its legit.

Edited: It says available in store only. @%@$!$
 
I looked. They don't ship to Canada. So no good for me.

I believe saltwater is gonna have a few at midnight tonight. So I'm hoping to get lucky.

Has anyone herd anything from BRS about possible stock?
 
I believe saltwater is gonna have a few at midnight tonight. So I'm hoping to get lucky.

Has anyone herd anything from BRS about possible stock?
I could be completely wrong but if Saltwater has 200 to put on sale at midnight I would expect the other large retailers probably got some stock as well. Maybe this is the time they start becoming more readily available?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top