Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

There are already rumors about it. I wish the next trident uses ion probes instead of reagents kind of like the ghl.
 
Yup. My lfs is out of stock too. Trident unfortunately offline :(

I should be good for a couple more weeks. I swapped to the 2nd alkalinity bottle a week or so ago but every place seems to have been out for a while now. I've been watching most sites, even Neptune's store only has the 2 month supply currently and I'd prefer to find the 6 month version.
 
Is the Neptune Trident ever in stock? I am on multiple waiting lists, and it is a long wait. Does anyone know when production will ramp up?
I finally was able to get my Trident through my LFS! So excited!
 
I finally was able to get my Trident through my LFS! So excited!


You are going to love it. I got mine just in time as I had just set up a doser for my sps tank. It has made dialing in everything almost too simple. :D
 
You are going to love it. I got mine just in time as I had just set up a doser for my sps tank. It has made dialing in everything almost too simple. :D
I am anxiously waiting the 7 day recommended breakin period, before I sync with my DOS pumps.
 
Just got the last one. There are 3 at saltwateraquarium.com right now. 12-27 11:35am pst
 
Thanks for posting they were for sale. I was able to get one from saltwateraquarium.com this past Friday. I had gotten one off BRS back in November but was lucky enough to get another for my dad and his new tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top