Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

@Lightdir who's your LFS and will they take paypal? I can't find 2-month reagents anywhere let alone 6 month. Neptune is even sold out of the 2 month reagents. Looks like I may have to do the shutdown on mine until the reagents become available....

Sorry, you had some trouble. Inventory was updated this morning on our website- while the website showed out of stock- we had them in stock and ready to go.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, you had some trouble. Inventory was updated this morning on our website.
awesome thanks! I'm trying to find a 6 month, but its coming down to the wire so I may need to do another 2 month to get me by
 
Try here. They might have 6 month in stock. https://www.toofishy.com/home.php

 
Try here. They might have 6 month in stock. https://www.toofishy.com/home.php

I think I might've found some from a kind of local LFS (about 2 hours away) that is willing to ship one. Shipping should be around $10 for me. It just stinks that I have to order from an LFS or other online retailer that does not offer free shipping. I'd almost rather give the business to an LFS though
 
Hope they have it for you. It was a hassle finally getting the 6 month supply from BRS which I'd rather not discuss.
 
I heard from the same LFS that there was an issue of some sort which made Neptune get behind and they're trying to catch up now
 
Are stock alerts not working for others? Have them on a few sites and haven’t had an alert in months
I know you have to re-subscribe once an alert gets sent out. Also, I’m not 100% sure they are in stock long enough to trigger the sites system to send out the notification

Switching gears. Does anybody have any leads on when the 6 month reagents will be in stock anywhere?
 
@Lightdir who's your LFS and will they take paypal? I can't find 2-month reagents anywhere let alone 6 month. Neptune is even sold out of the 2 month reagents. Looks like I may have to do the shutdown on mine until the reagents become available....

MarineDepot has some in stock.
 
@Lightdir who's your LFS and will they take paypal? I can't find 2-month reagents anywhere let alone 6 month. Neptune is even sold out of the 2 month reagents. Looks like I may have to do the shutdown on mine until the reagents become available....
The 2 month is always in stock with Neptune, I prefer the 6 months but it’s much harder to get.

 
The 2 month is always in stock with Neptune, I prefer the 6 months but it’s much harder to get.

Yes the 2 month is in stock now. It was not when I was looking
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top