Is this going to take over my tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cflip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Either way it will do just fine on the sand. My vote is Heliofungia, but when corals are small they reserve the right to 'morph' into their adult form. The skeleton may elongate over time, and bang! Euphyllia glabrescens.

DJ
 
How is this coral doing?
 
Double Post
 
A153FD96-C8E5-49BB-ACE8-CC872FFE5893.jpeg
Indeed looks like a torch. Here’s mine
 
Wow I thought for sure it was a long tentacle anem ! If it was looking that healthy in the rock It will really like the sand bed.
 
It’s a long tentacle plate It is on the sand bed between the rocks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top