- Joined
- Sep 22, 2020
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 56
- Location
- Northeast Ohio
- What state or country do you live in
- Ohio
Love the refugium idea. How is it working. Overflowing ok into the sump area?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Overflow is working great, is silent, and has been keeping a stable level of water. I do have an optical switch right above the surface to notify me that the water is rising for some reason. But based on the overflow rate and the siphon that's occurring I think it's working great.Love the refugium idea. How is it working. Overflowing ok into the sump area?
Awesome glad to hear this. What exactly did you purchase, just a bulk head and what do you call that little cage thing? Lol.Overflow is working great, is silent, and has been keeping a stable level of water. I do have an optical switch right above the surface to notify me that the water is rising for some reason. But based on the overflow rate and the siphon that's occurring I think it's working great.
I'm going to put Nero 3 from my QT tank in here to get some good flow to roll some chaeto or other macro.
Awesome glad to hear this. What exactly did you purchase, just a bulk head and what do you call that little cage thing? Lol.
is how we get to Hey buddy, hang in there. Learning from ouris how we get to
. But if you really want to get rid of your tank, I'm right down the road... just kidding. I'm sure you'll pull through. Give me a holler if you need anything.

