It's 2018!! What big plans do you have for your reef?

My big plans are to finally get my system up and running and be officially back into the game. I bought a 240Gal FOWLR system with intentions of making it a reef setup. At this point I am almost a month in, and the tank isn't even holding water. Really hoping to have it holding water by this weekend.
 
My big plans are to finally get my system up and running and be officially back into the game. I bought a 240Gal FOWLR system with intentions of making it a reef setup. At this point I am almost a month in, and the tank isn't even holding water. Really hoping to have it holding water by this weekend.
 
upgrade 4 radion gen1 to radion gen4 pros
 
I had originally planned to upgrade my 125g to a 265g this year. While cleaning my glass last night I discovered my front panel is shifting (front right corner now has an almost 1/8" lip as to where it was originally smooth almost 3 years ago) and I don't trust it. So....

New plan: break down 125g moving all coral and fish to my wife's old 60 that is still running but has few corals and fish since she lost interest in sygnathidae. Then build the 265g, this will allow my build to be more methodical so it becomes what I want, the time table was just adjusted for me. Not sure what to do with the 125g...
 
My 2018 plans include installation of a chaeto reactor in my 14g nano and really just watch my corals grow.
 
Just bought a 120 oceanic tech tank as an upgrade my 75 existing 75. Now begins the transition planning....

FFB6BAE5-479A-4971-A018-30AEB31FB0B9.jpeg
 
Stability and then my first SPS corals!! My 90 gallon tank is 3 mos old now and coming along nicely. Hoping to put some initial SPS corals in the tank in about 3-4 mos.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top