J’s - Elos 70 upgrade build

very nice. really like your aquascape..
The Elos 70 is very wide so 2 power heads is needed to move alot of water. I use MP10 and one RW-8 and still have dead spot.
Elos is such a nice tank but very pricier though.
great setup.
 
very nice. really like your aquascape..
The Elos 70 is very wide so 2 power heads is needed to move alot of water. I use MP10 and one RW-8 and still have dead spot.
Elos is such a nice tank but very pricier though.
great setup.

Thank you.... I did move few things around recently and I'll update with some pictures soon.
I agree is hard to find the right spot to avoid dead spots. I modify my return and split it with two Loc-line nozzles + the PP8's and is working good for me.
 
Hey Guys,

I know as been a while, the tank still going strong without any issues., I move few things around and I got few frags at RAPNY from @CORALUST
I finally got my R2R sticker and meet the legend @revhtree and his family at the R2R booth as well other great vendors at the show.


20170630_134355.jpg

20170630_134500.jpg

20170630_134609.jpg

20170630_134711.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hello Julio .
very good job on this System 70 ELOS ..
nice to meet you in RAP NY17

Tell me if you need something .
Francois
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top