JASON FOX 5TH ANNIV. SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

This is my 4th JF sale.... still can't win a $5. Would you please put a piece of live rock out there... maybe I could win it and feel better about myself
 
I missed the coolers champagne:(
 
h5-353_zpsabxno6y9.jpg


WWC Cherry Tree Monti


$39

Click Here
 
WWC Cherry Tree Monti

$39

Click Here

still a lot of frags coming
Looking forward to it! This is fun. Noticed one of the mdntipora i purchased was cheaper on the regular jason fox site but maybe i got a bigger piece?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top