• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JB mushroom GMK LSOH Zoas


Yes they are Electus.

But i was told that electus are in a family of JB so that's why i put it as JB.

But please enlighten me more about them.

Jawbreakers are aqua cultured, and have been for years. Most come from Mark Poletti. They have distinct colors, and that does no entail wide areas of gree. They can get distinct spots of green, but not cover the entire shrooms. Eclectus can vary from neon green to banana yellow. This is two jawbreakers.
2020-01-25-09-05-25.jpg
 
Jawbreakers are aqua cultured, and have been for years. Most come from Mark Poletti. They have distinct colors, and that does no entail wide areas of gree. They can get distinct spots of green, but not cover the entire shrooms. Eclectus can vary from neon green to banana yellow. This is two jawbreakers.
2020-01-25-09-05-25.jpg
I see, I think mine should be closer to Electus than ha
 
Do you still have any of these available??
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top