• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JB mushroom GMK LSOH Zoas

So since those arnt little shop of horrors does the price change?
Yep...price raised to $350/pp!!!

Man you guys are trolls. No intentions of ever buying just trollin for whatever you can catch.....

Let the man sell his coral!

Screenshot_20191026-104428_DuckDuckGo.jpg
 
3 jb electus left
2FB92541-4027-472C-BF57-0815939DDE11.jpeg

51384727-C59B-4609-A165-107E590F96B2.jpeg


3 Sakura yuma left
A1E646A4-6622-47C4-9755-043B936BD55B.jpeg


15 gmk left
CE82B49F-5BF0-4693-BD4C-4B4F16935586.jpeg

533A44DC-391E-4A48-A210-24CE76D56745.jpeg
 
I just got my GMK and Candy Crush this morning and both look great!
 
Got my candy crush in today. Everything was package great. The CC looks great and is already 1/4 attaches to a new plug.

Thanks Alex!
65855EFB-C9E0-4304-B264-CDF3A7FB616F.jpeg
 
Got my candy crush in today. Everything was package great. The CC looks great and is already 1/4 attaches to a new plug.

Thanks Alex!
65855EFB-C9E0-4304-B264-CDF3A7FB616F.jpeg
Thanks for the kind word hope u enjoy!!
 
I was there pointing and laughing at the fool paying that lol where were you?......in line for one ;p

While you were pointing at laughing at that "fool" he since has tripled his initial investment..... so laugh is on you my friend. ;)
 
While you were pointing at laughing at that "fool" he since has tripled his initial investment..... so laugh is on you my friend. ;)
It okay. I only got multi polyp GMK left now lol
 
D098EA9D-AD25-407C-9F85-ED6DDD649FFA.jpeg


1-4 2 polyp 800$
5-8 3 polyp 1200$
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top