Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to spend all my time at the zoo staring at jellyfish as a kid, want one to remind me of my childhood and one of the things that got me into reefing (they also had a killer jawfish tank.)
 
Liked the page in the link for another entry.
 
Amazing all in one that is a very sleek and elegant design. Perfect sizing to go just about anywhere as a show piece and conversation starter. Good stuff
 
An entry point to another addiction. Sign me up! Would look great on my desk :)
 
I want jellyfish! The tank is bombin too!
 
It an awesome way to get started with everything you need including the jellyfish.
 
I like how your company is not only there to help with tanks, but also their for the health of the animals!!!
 
small. compact. jellies right on the nightstand = awesome!
 
I liked the Jellyfish Art Facebook page!
 
Would really love the 2 gallon cylinder to put beside my big tank I think it would be awesome
 
I like the modern design of these aquariums. Very sleek.
 
Awesome looking nano tank! Jellyfish would be super cool to keep.
 
I love the black cylinder tank. Jellyfish are so relaxing to watch. My daughter would like one too.
 
Awesome looking setup! Always wanted jellies, but never tackled them. Only Reef tanks. Would love having one. Thanks for the opportunity!
 
Bonus entry 1 complete...both instagram and Facebook.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top