Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellyfish are the most soothing and graceful creatures to watch.
 
Simple and sleek! What's not to like?!
 
Face book page "like"
 
Entry #1 - this to me is the ultimate living lava lamp. Im from that generation and had a few growing up.
 
Entry #3 - Reefer 525xl updated with "my precious" earlier tonight. Click on signates link.
 
What I love about the tank is the boundaries the aquarium scene has moved from goldfish to beta's to saltwater fish and now jellyfish. Who would of thought lets try jellyfish. Additionally not only to take this concept from just from a simple tank to a art piece. Just Awesome!!!
 
Great equipment, one of these would match my Marineland Pillar Aquarium at my office!
 
I work from home and have two monitors on my desk so I have never been able to have a tank on it. I love the size of the tank (because its a perfect size) and how calming it would be to be able to watch the jellyfish! I know this would make for some great customer service on my behalf and would love to brag to all of my coworkers at Apple about it. I also learned so much from your site about jellyfish I never knew. Much like my reef tank I'm sure it would be full of surprises. I didn't even know there were jellyfish tanks!! How cool is this?!? Great product.
 
Awesome! Beautiful tank, beautiful subject. Didn't realised you could keep jellyfish at home.
 
I love the nice small profile that the tank offers I could pretty much put it anywhere!!
 
Bonus 1: Facebook page liked!!
 
I'd love to win this because it's a complete pack. I absolutely love how you have everything so well thought out. Jellyfish seem daunting but your website makes it seem so easy.
 
What a great way to enjoy what I only see in the local aquarium, right here in my home!! It is a great addition to people with other SW tanks. Easier to take care of than my nano tank
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top