Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellyfish Art has some amazing ideas and a great way of keeping real, not plastic, tank raised, JELLYFISH for your home!
 
*beware: extreme dorkiness ahead*
one of my favorite manga/anime series is princess jellyfish. without getting too sappy, i'll simply say it resonates and means a great deal to me. not only is this kit a beautiful setup, over the years jellies have grown symbolically for me.

i'm also so proud to report my baby sister has just graduated with a marine biology degree! having set up a small saltwater tank of my own, the hobby brings us closer as we continually have opportunities to share experiences and learn new things from one another.

considering my husband (a huge fish pervert who got me into this crowd ;) ) and i just plunked down absurd money on a new a/c unit for the house, a jelly tank is going to be waaay out of my financial league for quite some time! i want a jelly tank so badly; alas, it's not in the cards for me.

this message is approved and supported by clara!
(the anthropomorphized pet in princess jellyfish)


bbb9d0a847eed844290a9d907afa175d7827f3c6_hq.gif
 
liked and followed Jellyfish Art on facebook and instagram
 
I've always been fascinated by these creatures. My favorites at the large public aquariums. To be able to keep them at home or work would be amazing
 
I like the fact that you include everything in the kit and am very happy to see Chemipure as the filter media!
 
I love jellyfish. I never get tired of watching them. This setup would allow me to keep Jellies in a sleek habitat with appropriate flow and lighting.
 
I had no idea this was possible. I had thought for a few years about this but thought I could not afford such an amazing tank. The website offers a lot of info. And would use that type of tank in certain public exhibitions.
 
I would love to have this as I am a diver and jelly fish fascinat me love watching them swim. I would be displaying this in my reception area as I want more people to see the beauty they are and gain the respect I have for them.
 
I love the complete package, nothing else to buy. My customers would love to own one of these!
 
My son drools over these every year at reefapalooza, would love to put one in his room
 
I've always wondered how jellyfish tanks are set up. I was cool too see all that goes into it. The look of the cylinder tank is very sleek!
 
Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg


Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.


How to Enter:

1.
Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.


The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg




The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg



*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*
 
Been entertaining the idea of a Jelly tank for a while, & your Awesome product line looks like a good kick starter~*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top