- Joined
- Nov 16, 2023
- Messages
- 10,181
- Reaction score
- 16,462
- Location
- USA
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Anyone need a 36” terrarium? It’s collapsible and has less than a year of use
Also have many accessories
Terrarium screen lid is modified with a Carolina customs under mount t5ho / halide heat lamp so the screen doesn’t reduce your uv output
I have full bearded dragon setup less than 6 months of use. All bought new and top of the line. Can ship everything but the stand
You’ll save a lot more then 20%. I’m looking for 50% of what I spent. Bigger discount for bigger bundles. Lots not pictured

Also have many accessories
Terrarium screen lid is modified with a Carolina customs under mount t5ho / halide heat lamp so the screen doesn’t reduce your uv output
I have full bearded dragon setup less than 6 months of use. All bought new and top of the line. Can ship everything but the stand
You’ll save a lot more then 20%. I’m looking for 50% of what I spent. Bigger discount for bigger bundles. Lots not pictured


