just got a yellow fifji in...black spot. :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Geez! I was looking at those on LA, kinda glad I didnt jump on it now. Sorry about the loss!

Where abouts in Idaho is the lfs?
 
I did take it out was looking pretty bad.
1478791729790.jpg


As you can see the water in my holding bowl was nasty and smelly.
1478791777575.jpg
 
Geez! I was looking at those on LA, kinda glad I didnt jump on it now. Sorry about the loss!

Where abouts in Idaho is the lfs?
There one in Idaho Falls. It's looks good I have yet to be there since he move is shop his garage. But he is a nice guy thst gets in a lot of stuff for such a small place. Aquatic perfections search on FB.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top