Killing off some pink/gold zoas

Pink paly massacre. Kalk n syringe
IMG_0181.JPG

About the fifth time I've done it.
I pretty regularly do it for the green sand palys too.
 
are those aka fairy dust, star dust, Also called WWC Pandora's???? I had them and they were insane growers!
Hahah. Dunno. I Wouldn't pay for them.
Not sure I'd give them away either.
 
We had some invasive colonies and we kept them "down" by mowing them like grass. Periodically I would get in there with a pair of craft scissors and just cut them as close to the rock as I could while someone else siphoned them and the mucus into a bucket.

We had to tear the tank down for a reboot due to Irma, so we are bleaching all the rocks with them and some invasive mushrooms in the sun for a week then giving them an acid bath before they go back in the tank.
 
I use a small pair of hemostats to groom my zoa garden. I get them as close to the base as possible and just pluck them off.
 
Sunday is my birthday!
I for one would feel blessed to have some!
Money is tight when you're disabled like I am to go buy new coral.
I can send u some. I'll go half on the shipping if u want. Happy Birthday
 
Now practically everyone knows how poisonous they are. It´s no ideer to say you didn´t know.
If you sell them you must have an insurance and let the buyer sign a that he read a paper which explains how dangerous they are.
In Sweden we had an instance with the man three days in hospital and the wife two days. He is not fully recovered. It was three years ago.
One man in Gothenburg had to retire after a Paly poisoning. There are more cases here.
When a layer gets grip on such a case you have big trouble.
I have a small shop but I dont dare to sell Palys.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top