Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thank you ! glad you like itNice looking tank....

thanks for the welcome !!! I'm so pleased you like it !Welcome to R2R!!! Your tank is awesome.
![]()
THANK YOU !!!!!Welcome to R2R!!! Beautiful tank!
HEY !The layout and design of your Coral looks very good. I love the way you have the strong contrasts and Vivid colors together. I can definitely tell you have your parameters in check and that all your Coral are happy and healthy.
Did you have a design plan in mind when you started? Or did the design evolve and grow as you acquired more Coral?
but my original goal of how it will hopefully all tie together is still firmly in my mind.thank you !!! I am SHOOK !!!! haha!!Congrats on reef of the day Cat! Well deserved!

I'm sure it will ! what size tank do you have !?Such a clean set up! I still need a stand for my tank but hopefully it will look as clean as yours
its been a while since I've heard that lol !!Absolutely stunning, and very clean cut. Everything tucked away nice and neat the way it should be.

Thank you !!Wow! Beautiful tank!
thank you so much !!!!!That is one beautiful tank!!!!
I would never refuse the chance to help a tank birth along !!!WOW!!!!!!!!! Speechless. can I hire you to build me one.
ahaha ! your instagram story tickled me lol!!! oh gosh, memories of those filters being removed still haunts me... how can anyone moan about skimmers !? skimmer moaners need a little trip down aquarium memory lane ;YuckWelcome. I don’t do Instagram. Ever since that incident in 2017 when I thought it was a service where I got cookies delivered instantly I was banned. So I am glad you joined our family.
Anyway, that tank is killing it. Your photography as well. There are a few of us around that remember the UGF days, Paul B is on here and one of the pioneers. Be interested in your stories. And keep the pics coming.
![]()
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!Omg this photo messed with my head!!
![]()
Very cool, thanks for sharing
I appreciate it so much !!! thank you !!!Gorgeous tank! Going to follow on IG.

