Lets see those Original Unique Corals Strawberry Shortcake Acro

Mine is very similar to this acro but was wild. Got it about 5 or 6 years ago maybe more. It tables out a lot though. My friends that have seen it all say its the same. The pink tips are only very visable on the newer growth. This is a pic from about 4 years ago. Figured I would share since its similar, I know there are a lot of different variations of the SSC.

 
Here is a pic showing how it tables. The growth where it encrusts is blue. It was grown under 10k in these pictures.

 
peso what lighting are u using on that? my ssc has lost its green coloration still has the red, dunno why its lost the green. Any ideas?
 
Mine was still green in that picture, just a very light green. I ran 10k xm actintic t5 and 3w Cree blues.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top