Lfs selling high tds Rodi water?

Also what should I do in the mean time? Brs does not have any in Stock! Should I just buy it at the grocery stores at the machine for 35 cents?
You can get distilled water for around 1 per gallon jug Pretty much anywhere. It'll keep you in business until your rodi comes in. Don't use spring water or filtered water though.
Distilled water follows food industry standards and is often rodi depending on the brand. Either way its typically a zero on the tds meter. Any concerns about distilled water containing copper or metals are old wives tales regurgitated by people who believe storys over truth.
Good luck
 
I was having an algae problem. Someone on her said my LFS might be selling me bad water. I got a $13 tds meter today and tested it out.
My faucet 150
My britta 97
Lfs 59
Store water out of the machine for $.35 = 28
Maybe I should get the zero water pitcher for the time being or Rodi buddy?
If you buy an RO system, get no waste or zero waste RO systems, my exiting on does 1 gallon ro to 6 gallons waste. Next best is RO with permeate pump. Do your homework. I didn't
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top