Look what I just found! GHL KH Director!

That "under 1k price" is also menat as a combo I understood. KH Director and 4 head doser as you will need minimum 3 for the director.
If you have a doser already, the price will be even more interesting.

I have the doser and a calcium reactor... Hoping to be able to control the Dastaco reactor as well with this GHL device... somehow... one day.. far future probably...
 
I hope you are right :). I still need to pick up the doser but that is some time off as I haven't had enough time to even get the tank wet! :mad:
 
I was asking on FB, but it sounds like this won't work with a Calcium Reactor.... Doser only?
Would be cool if it could still measure Alk and then control the effluent coming out of the reactor, similar to the Dastaco reactors.
Could you set up the calcium reactor for a lower dose and doser as top off?
 
Could you set up the calcium reactor for a lower dose and doser as top off?
Probably but I don't like extra complication. :)
The good news is I don't need to spend money on this! lol
 
that is so much sexier than any other alk monitor out or coming soon. I love the polished look and it will go great with my new ghl doser
 
This is to control and dose Alk only, what about ur CA? you can’t dose only alk as ur ca will be out of range. Am i right?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top