• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for earmuff wrasse (halichoeres xanti/melasmapomus)

I ask because I can't find it. Too many other groups/orgs/biz with same name
 
I have bothered nycorals as well already lol
 
Just bought two of them from Michael at nyaquatics! May be more on the way he said...
 
How are your earmuff wrasses doing?

A pair of these just came into a LFS here in town and I've got them on hold...(they were acclimating when I walked in), and I'm curious to see how yours are doing.

Any hints, or tips with them?
 
Here are my two Earmuffs.

Female:

Male:



Pics of the male from the store:





Iphone/Ipotato photo of the pair showing size difference:


They're both eating New Life Spectrum pellets as well as mysis, spirulina brine shrimp, and Rods foods.

Beautiful fish, wish there was more information out there about them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top