Malaysian Acros, the Real Deal

Reef lounge USA is the only ones I know selling Malaysia acros, this might be the reason he can't hook us up if he's with Reef lounge USA. Read this


So spoke to Jimmy yesterday (09/17/2020)
Mention if Indo came in, he said yes, and your merchandise same as last week is there. I said I'll be there tomorrow after 3pm. He said fine come in tomorrow.

Today (09/18/2020) I came from a distance to pick up merchandise, got there 4pm, no Jimmy and no merchandise workers told me , workers knew nothing about merchandise and they didn't even have the dignity to get up and help look for it and I had to look for it. I text Jimmy few times no reply. I asked the workers to text Jimmy and at one point they said they couldn't get a hold of him.An hour on the road and he calls me and basically asked me to send him pictures of the merchandise and I made him aware that he told me the same merchandise came in what I bought from him last week , I reminded him of our conversation yesterday and he had no answer. I left it at that and never my family, friends, employees , clients or myself, buy or step in that so-called business.
Last month I went into Reef lounge USA store and bought merchandise like I did every weekend for many many years and I paid for the merchandise half hour on the road I noticed Jimmy didn't charge me right he was $50 short. I called him and told him the next weekend I'm there I will pay him and I returned the next weekend and paid him. That's the kind of guy I am. I don't burn Bridges with nobody. We've been in business over 25 plus years and there's a reason we're still in business.

Screenshot_20200919-011319.png
 
Last edited:
I would be upset if I was the owner of reef lounge USA and an employee was selling my stuff under a different name, but I would guess this guys selling more of these acros than reef lounge.
I wish we could get updates and more pics of these corals on this site, great pics and corals for sure. I don’t use any social media so it seems people like me are screwed if we are thinking about getting acros from some of these guys that only sell on social media.
 
Funny this thread is still going and still no actual info.

I only use social media for advertising purposes. Every now and then I'm contacted by a coral collector or wholesaler who only 'does business' through social media. They always have tempting photos, but 'doing business' only through social media is so fundamentally shady that I always pass. You've gotta trust importers / wholesalers and how can you put any trust in a 'business' that only exists as a social media post?
 
Funny this thread is still going and still no actual info.

I only use social media for advertising purposes. Every now and then I'm contacted by a coral collector or wholesaler who only 'does business' through social media. They always have tempting photos, but 'doing business' only through social media is so fundamentally shady that I always pass. You've gotta trust importers / wholesalers and how can you put any trust in a 'business' that only exists as a social media post?

I feel the same way. It’s not hard to create a website so everyone can keep up.
 
Reef lounge USA is the only ones I know selling Malaysia acros, this might be the reason he can't hook us up if he's with Reef lounge USA. Read this


So spoke to Jimmy yesterday (09/17/2020)
Mention if Indo came in, he said yes, and your merchandise same as last week is there. I said I'll be there tomorrow after 3pm. He said fine come in tomorrow.

Today (09/18/2020) I came from a distance to pick up merchandise, got there 4pm, no Jimmy and no merchandise workers told me , workers knew nothing about merchandise and they didn't even have the dignity to get up and help look for it and I had to look for it. I text Jimmy few times no reply. I asked the workers to text Jimmy and at one point they said they couldn't get a hold of him.An hour on the road and he calls me and basically asked me to send him pictures of the merchandise and I made him aware that he told me the same merchandise came in what I bought from him last week , I reminded him of our conversation yesterday and he had no answer. I left it at that and never my family, friends, employees , clients or myself, buy or step in that so-called business.
Last month I went into Reef lounge USA store and bought merchandise like I did every weekend for many many years and I paid for the merchandise half hour on the road I noticed Jimmy didn't charge me right he was $50 short. I called him and told him the next weekend I'm there I will pay him and I returned the next weekend and paid him. That's the kind of guy I am. I don't burn Bridges with nobody. We've been in business over 25 plus years and there's a reason we're still in business.

Screenshot_20200919-011319.png
TCK is also selling Malaysians
 
VideoCapture_20210707-233219.jpg
VideoCapture_20210707-233132.jpg
the wilds are out there. They just barely survive the travel here. Nearly every single fresh colony I've seen turn up here, already looked like it was on its way out.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top