Mallorie and Matt's Nano in 90 Build Thread!

1smile1 Lookin' good!! I really like the curious kitty, too! ;)
 
Looks good Mal! 20 longs are one of my favorites, I saved up for a long time when I was a kid to get one!
 
Thanks! Not quite ready to stock. I am going to the lfs today to try and get store credit for my hydor controllable powerheads so I can get some dry rock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
So, I've got kind of a nasty bacterial biofilm floating on top of the water. Definitely going to have to get another powerhead and a skimmer. I wanted to go skimmerless but my light is so good, I want to keep SPS. So, HOB skimmer it is!!!! I'm going to go with the Reef Octopus HOB100.
 
Yes Rev. But then again you bama fans wouldn't know unless told so I shouldn't be surprised. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Going through the nasty hair algae stage. Lol. It's all over the sand bed. Bleh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
That's a wise choice. Got to get around with the car. You can't drive a nano. Lol
So, there are 2 fish in a tank. One looks and says to the other "How do you drive this thing?"

Love the 20L. It's always been my favorite size tank in FW, and would love to do a 20L reef some day. And that light looks great above it. Looking forward to what you do with this.
 
Lol Jake! Thanks for the compliments. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Ok, finally some updated pictures!... :bounce:

Light hanged and daylights on:
lightson.jpg


Moonlights on:
moonlightson.jpg


...

Tank looks great Mallorie!
 
Thanks Tonya! Got a sweet neon green torch today to add.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Looking good Mal, looking forward to seeing the livestock you add to it.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top