May 2013 Membership Drive Give A Way!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
i would want many new people in the reefing Hobby to join and sign up on to reef2reef because everyday there will at least of an update of many threads on here and many items includeing Live coral from other reefers in this hobbie to help each other out on this expensive hobby! what ill love to have is
Chalice c1551 HUGE BEAUTIFUL SHOWPIECE!!!, BlueWaterTropicals
Img_1813-2.jpg
 
OK I have a winner! Please shoot me a pm within 3 days to clam your prize, if you fail to do so I'll have to pick a new winner!

Biocube 29.. I think anyone who has a saltwater tank should join r2r! I have learned so much on here. Everyone is very helpful even with my dumb newbie questions lol but hey that's how ya gotta learn and I love all of the contests that they have! So basically super friendly people tons of information and fun contests! I hope I win this one :).
lemonfire11.jpg
 
Congrats!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top