Meredith's 180 In-wall happy place

Are those of you unable to see the new photos using Tapatalk or the R2R app? Try logging directly into the site using a browser instead. This will help us diagnose the problem.
I completely agree, her system looks amazing and she should post more FTS's! :p
 
I'm on the app so that's why I can't see the pics I'm guessing. Wish I could because the app is easier for me to use
 
Hi Meredith your tank looks great! I'm also at constant war with the aptasia. I'm heading to get some Berghia Nudibranch today and I'll let you know if they work. It would be great to be the general of an aptasia eating nudibranch army.
 
Hi Meredith your tank looks great! I'm also at constant war with the aptasia. I'm heading to get some Berghia Nudibranch today and I'll let you know if they work. It would be great to be the general of an aptasia eating nudibranch army.

I've got some coming into the shop tomorrow. I hope anyway. Those will be coming home with me for my tank. I'll begin my army then!
 
Meredith, How did the nudibranchs like their new home?

Unforeseen events prevented me from buying them, but they did go into the large display at the shop! They were so tiny, that I only saw them right after putting them in the tank. I'll have to look really close tomorrow and see if I can find one.
 
Unforeseen events prevented me from buying them, but they did go into the large display at the shop! They were so tiny, that I only saw them right after putting them in the tank. I'll have to look really close tomorrow and see if I can find one.
Sorry to hear that. I hope things get better.
 
I did my first ever WWC live sale this weekend for my birthday present. Got some pretty nice stuff! I also got a pavona on one of their ebay auctions which I didn't save a picture of. Here's what all I got!

Blue Sapphire Zoa
blue sapphire zoa.jpg

Green Scroll
Green scroll.jpg

Green Thumb Mille
green thumb mille.jpg

WWC Kickstart Acro
kickstart acro.jpg

ORA Pearlberry Acro
ORA Pearlberry acro.jpg

Sunshine Acro
wwc sunshine acropora.jpg
 
I did my first ever WWC live sale this weekend for my birthday present. Got some pretty nice stuff! I also got a pavona on one of their ebay auctions which I didn't save a picture of. Here's what all I got!

Blue Sapphire Zoa
blue sapphire zoa.jpg

Green Scroll
Green scroll.jpg

Green Thumb Mille
green thumb mille.jpg

WWC Kickstart Acro
kickstart acro.jpg

ORA Pearlberry Acro
ORA Pearlberry acro.jpg

Sunshine Acro
wwc sunshine acropora.jpg
Congrats,I have the same green scroll. I glued it to my overflow and can't wait to have it grow out. I just saw the store for the first time Saturday. The most amazing lfs I've seen. Also picked up two new Monti caps. Luckily I live an hour and fifteen min away. Good luck with your purchase.
 
Congrats,I have the same green scroll. I glued it to my overflow and can't wait to have it grow out. I just saw the store for the first time Saturday. The most amazing lfs I've seen. Also picked up two new Monti caps. Luckily I live an hour and fifteen min away. Good luck with your purchase.

Thanks! I may end up taking a couple of the acros to work and putting them in the display there for a while. I've always wanted to go to their shop, but it's way further than an hour and a half from me! I'd be in trouble if I lived in Florida. I wanted more monti caps, but the only ones I liked that were in the sale, I already have at the shop so I can get them any time.
 
Thanks! I may end up taking a couple of the acros to work and putting them in the display there for a while. I've always wanted to go to their shop, but it's way further than an hour and a half from me! I'd be in trouble if I lived in Florida. I wanted more monti caps, but the only ones I liked that were in the sale, I already have at the shop so I can get them any time.
With as close as I am to the shop it was my first, and almost wish I hadn't lol. That place is top notch and service phenomenal, the prices make it hard to go crazy but reasonable considering the work they put in.
 
Happy belated birthday. I scored some nice corals on the @WWC live sale too. I love your green thumb mille. I got their Ghille Mille.
 
Thanks! I may end up taking a couple of the acros to work and putting them in the display there for a while. I've always wanted to go to their shop, but it's way further than an hour and a half from me! I'd be in trouble if I lived in Florida. I wanted more monti caps, but the only ones I liked that were in the sale, I already have at the shop so I can get them any time.
Every time we go to Disney my wife has to prevent me from going. Its only a couple miles from the road you take. You honestly cant go in there and not spend money
 
Beautiful corals - especially those acros! :eek:

I hope they do well for you.

~Bruce
Thank you!! I hope so too. I have one acro in the display and it's doing "OK". I need to glue it down since it keeps falling or getting knocked over so that's probably part of the reason it's not doing awesome.
Happy belated birthday. I scored some nice corals on the @WWC live sale too. I love your green thumb mille. I got their Ghille Mille.
Ha! Thanks! My birthday is on the 7th. I got my present early because that's when the livesale was lol. I really wanted that blueberry fields, but I kept missing it! The one on ebay went for way too much for my blood. And those darn Ding Dang zoas!! I wanted those so bad.
 
Tank is looking great.
I love build threads and yours is near the top of my list
 
Congrats on the upgrade! Love in wall builds but sadly our house wasn't really built for one so an office tank it is. A whole lotta fun doing a build though regardless of size.

Was sad to hear about the anthias. I'm also planning on 5-6 lyre tails(hopefully for Christmas) but maybe I'll keep them in the 60 cube for a while to let them get larger before putting them into the new DT.

Thanks for the thread!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top