Meredith's 180 In-wall happy place

The tangs are still in QT. I'm having a run-in with something very stubborn to get rid of. Current thinking is that it's brook, but I have CP on the way and metro+ cupramine for the hippo (Tried coppersafe three times already). Anyway, here are some pictures of the beautiful babies.
Great looking tangs, How are they doing today?
 
Those are gorgeous!
Thanks!
Meredith, I'm not able to view any of your pics anymore in this thread. I'm sure they're gorgeous though
I'm sorry. I don't know why not as I uploaded them straight to the site. Could you see the tangs in the last picture I posted?
Great looking tangs, How are they doing today?
Thank you! They seem to be ok still.... skin condition is clearing up some as the copper is increased and the metro starts doing it's job.
Love those coffee cups. Sorry about the CBB. Tank is looking really good.
Thanks! The tangs really enjoy sleeping in them. They each prefer one of the other.
 
Thanks!

I'm sorry. I don't know why not as I uploaded them straight to the site. Could you see the tangs in the last picture I posted?

Thank you! They seem to be ok still.... skin condition is clearing up some as the copper is increased and the metro starts doing it's job.

Thanks! The tangs really enjoy sleeping in them. They each prefer one of the other.
Who wouldn't love that? Lol
 
Good to here, that the new kids are better
 
Good to here, that the new kids are better

Well, they are looking a bit better. I won't feel good about it until I get the CP and some formalin for a dip. The plan is to Sterilize the big QT for the hippo tang and set it back up with copper and metro.
 
Thanks!

I'm sorry. I don't know why not as I uploaded them straight to the site. Could you see the tangs in the last picture I posted?

Thank you! They seem to be ok still.... skin condition is clearing up some as the copper is increased and the metro starts doing it's job.

Thanks! The tangs really enjoy sleeping in them. They each prefer one of the other.
I also cannot view your photos anymore
 
Well dang yall! I'm not a computer person, so I'll need to call in the troops. #mods #reefsquad #techsupport
Well dang yall! I'm not a computer person, so I'll need to call in the troops. #mods #reefsquad #techsupport
Hey, while y'all are at it can I get another banner? And perhaps a reason as to why it quoted the post twice lol.
 
Which photos are no longer viewable? I went back a few pages and could see all the pics. I'm on an iPad using Safari.
 
Ok I can't see them on the app but I can see them on the site.
Yeah looks like the pics uploaded to the site are not viewable in tapatalk, which is the same as the app iirc
 
The tangs are still in QT. I'm having a run-in with something very stubborn to get rid of. Current thinking is that it's brook, but I have CP on the way and metro+ cupramine for the hippo (Tried coppersafe three times already). Anyway, here are some pictures of the beautiful babies.

^^ I can see all these just fine, and I'm logged directly into the site using a browser. My guess is that Tapatalk and/or the R2R app doesn't support the new media add-on we've installed.
 
Are those of you unable to see the new photos using Tapatalk or the R2R app? Try logging directly into the site using a browser instead. This will help us diagnose the problem.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top