Miss Saltwatertank FAQ answers

And also I can take video from my 6 gall office tank
3e55bfc7f29bf3a18db04f73fc694423.jpg
 
My 25 gall clown tank

I have 40 clown there some is really tiny and 1 yellow tang two damsel
 
Better get practicing on your impressions of me then :p

Now that's a video I want to see. People impersonating your voice and you selecting the winner.
 
If she didn't want the videos to be just a little bit...I won't say risqué....cause that's s bit strong.... flirtatious maybe...she wouldn't include the silly off topic questions or do a little dance at the end. It's part of her persona , and I'm sure it gets her more views and that is what she is striving for. Nothing personal against her, it's hard to stand out amongst a million people posting videos.
 
6199c5838af509d2b1648200f12e6eae.jpg



77751c2769426e1ad565d8f4178e1ad8.jpg
my water change

0e14882270e06874b162e2be0507201c.jpg
computer monitor. And fees cameras monitor
 
I don't want dance on the end. Just the voice [emoji8]on my video
 
If u really going dive January .buy gohero pro 4 best camera for diving ,
 
This is the first I've heard of you. You make saltwater videos I assume? What is your relation to Mr. Saltwater Tank, Mark Callaghan?
 
I got a question for you. Dose your boyfriend or husband take the video's? If so he is a really good sport about it, some of those questions was a bit over the top also you was a really good sport about them.
 
Some of the questions were slightly strange I agree, but since I've started I've had many nice comment but also some really nasty ones from trolls, when you've experience internet trolling you can look at the questions that were asked and have a bit of a laugh :p

I'm pretty thick skinned, and easy going so have taken it lightheartedly :)
You can't change society so you might as well go with the flow
 
Ok, I will admit it...the phone question was funny. You are a pretty good sport about all of the nonsense questions. I wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful tank and you should be very proud of it. Do you have any future plans to go with a bigger tank or are you going to stick with the current size?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top