Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Because I'm lazy and this is easier for me to show you all of my specs and equipment. Here is an article written last year on my tank.I wasn't able to see your post with tank specs, can you list all of your equipment for us? Beautiful tank and growth I'm only wishing my tank comes out as nice when I buy a house some day lol
Fall in love with anything at MACNA? They had a super cool table at the arts part of the exhibit on the smaller room. Cool stuffThanks everyone for the compliments. I was very worried about leaving for Macna for 6 days. But I left my tank in the care of my youngest daughter and she did a spectacular job. I came home to not only happy fish and coral, but clean glass and all.
![]()
Nothing really caught my eye this trip. But Nori Vossen's prints are incredible and I bought a couple from her a couple of months ago.
we'd like more pictures when you have the chanceMy back glass panel broke Dec, 2013. It took about six -8 weeks to order new glass, tear down the old tank and totally rebuild the tank in my downstairs. Restarted with frags from a very good friend April 2014.
![]()
It was a LeeMar tank but has been rebuilt in my basement twice. I added the granite to hide the waterline and the sand line. And to make it unique.Wow, look at those tiny corals! Crazy the growth you have achieved, and in a relatively short amount of time. And, wow, I love this aquarium! Especially the "granite" looking frame. Who is the manufacturer?
Dang, bro! I LOVE your updates!! Thanks for sharing with us!!Just a quick update.
Absolutely gorgeous Brad!Bringing in the new year.
![]()

