My 80g reef tank - Sweden

Last pic whitout reflexction!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421691591.621337.jpg
 
Sorry to say that this reef is down, a new one is on build up right now, give it 2-3 months before I relese it, going to be mutch better than this one, I hope ;)
 
My first post on here,
And it's an honour to use it to compliment this tank!

Wow! What an impiraional tank!
Well done, will be looking forward to your new build.

Cheers.
 
Sorry to say that this reef is down, a new one is on build up right now, give it 2-3 months before I relese it, going to be mutch better than this one, I hope ;)
@Kenswe could you show us your "new" tank? I know it's not new anymore, but this one was so beautiful, I'd love to see what you're up to these days!
 
@Kenswe could you show us your "new" tank? I know it's not new anymore, but this one was so beautiful, I'd love to see what you're up to these days!

Hey!

Has been a couple of tanks since this one, if you search you Will find My shallowreef, that tank is sold, for now I have a 6 gallon shroom tank, a new tank is on it’s way, going to Do an update on that one When it’s finish.

15f0999dc270336f512cae51e91960fa.jpg
 
Hey!

Has been a couple of tanks since this one, if you search you Will find My shallowreef, that tank is sold, for now I have a 6 gallon shroom tank, a new tank is on it’s way, going to Do an update on that one When it’s finish.

15f0999dc270336f512cae51e91960fa.jpg
Awesome! Beautiful collection here!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top