Meh.. tired of being on lock down
off to my LFS, new wave maker may be In my future 
off to my LFS, new wave maker may be In my future 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
off to my LFS, new wave maker may be In my future 
Meh.. tired of being on lock downoff to my LFS, new wave maker may be In my future
![]()

Meh.. tired of being on lock downoff to my LFS, new wave maker may be In my future
![]()
I just picked up the car from the shop, and i pulled into the lfs, parked, and left before i did something stupid.I am going to mine tomorrow.![]()
the lockdown struggle is reaaaal.I just picked up the car from the shop, and i pulled into the lfs, parked, and left before i did something stupid.the lockdown struggle is reaaaal.

Pretty sure Im going to do something stupid![]()

love my LFS but they leave me scratching my head.. went to buy a RN-1, they always have them in stock but of course not today! Completely new staff (don't know what their problem is with employee turnover?) they basically ignored me, corals looked like crap, aptiasa everywhere, prices have sored to absolutely ridicules heights ($350 for a small green scoly.. lol!!) spotted a nice pest free colony of zoa's and they wouldn't sell them to me :mad: I had a $300 budget, was going to get the pump, food and a couple corals.. told them as I walked out that I was going home to order everything on line and probably wouldn't be back anytime soon!!!Ive had to cut an LFS off the list locally for the same reasons. Bummer. Sorry bud.Well that was short and not sweetlove my LFS but they leave me scratching my head.. went to buy a RN-1, they always have them in stock but of course not today! Completely new staff (don't know what their problem is with employee turnover?) they basically ignored me, corals looked like crap, aptiasa everywhere, prices have sored to absolutely ridicules heights ($350 for a small green scoly.. lol!!) spotted a nice pest free colony of zoa's and they wouldn't sell them to me :mad: I had a $300 budget, was going to get the pump, food and a couple corals.. told them as I walked out that I was going home to order everything on line and probably wouldn't be back anytime soon!!!
Ive had to cut an LFS off the list locally for the same reasons. Bummer. Sorry bud.
Love it!
Just went dancing through my kitchen with it blasting!

Covid shopping spree! WEeEeEeEeEe!found that yesterday, perfectly matched my mood so thought I would share.. lol. I miss the 70's
BTW.. I have a treasure trove of thing's bookmarked and Im about to go on a shopping spree to ease the pain ;Hilarious
Covid shopping spree! WEeEeEeEeEe!
My sensible self regained control and Im waiting for memorial day sales this weekend to order stuff.. lol


