My Big Beautiful Budget Breeder Build

Meh.. tired of being on lock down :( off to my LFS, new wave maker may be In my future ;)
I am going to mine tomorrow. :)
I just picked up the car from the shop, and i pulled into the lfs, parked, and left before i did something stupid. :) the lockdown struggle is reaaaal.
 
I just picked up the car from the shop, and i pulled into the lfs, parked, and left before i did something stupid. :) the lockdown struggle is reaaaal.

Pretty sure Im going to do something stupid ;)
 
Well that was short and not sweet :( love my LFS but they leave me scratching my head.. went to buy a RN-1, they always have them in stock but of course not today! Completely new staff (don't know what their problem is with employee turnover?) they basically ignored me, corals looked like crap, aptiasa everywhere, prices have sored to absolutely ridicules heights ($350 for a small green scoly.. lol!!) spotted a nice pest free colony of zoa's and they wouldn't sell them to me :mad: I had a $300 budget, was going to get the pump, food and a couple corals.. told them as I walked out that I was going home to order everything on line and probably wouldn't be back anytime soon!!!
 
Well that was short and not sweet :( love my LFS but they leave me scratching my head.. went to buy a RN-1, they always have them in stock but of course not today! Completely new staff (don't know what their problem is with employee turnover?) they basically ignored me, corals looked like crap, aptiasa everywhere, prices have sored to absolutely ridicules heights ($350 for a small green scoly.. lol!!) spotted a nice pest free colony of zoa's and they wouldn't sell them to me :mad: I had a $300 budget, was going to get the pump, food and a couple corals.. told them as I walked out that I was going home to order everything on line and probably wouldn't be back anytime soon!!!
Ive had to cut an LFS off the list locally for the same reasons. Bummer. Sorry bud.
 
Ive had to cut an LFS off the list locally for the same reasons. Bummer. Sorry bud.

Thanks man, I have very low tolerance for that kind of thing (I'm still fuming!!).. this has been brewing for a while, they fired one of my favorite staff last year, really talented and very helpful young man that I had known for many years when he worked for another local reef shop.. I was flabbergasted and kinda upset about it so I asked them why they let such a great employee go and was basically told it's not any of my business. I can understand that but the way it was delivered was snarky at best. Im 100% positive it was not because of anything he did wrong.. I'm still angry about it.
 
Love it!

Just went dancing through my kitchen with it blasting!

found that yesterday, perfectly matched my mood so thought I would share.. lol. I miss the 70's:)

BTW.. I have a treasure trove of thing's bookmarked and Im about to go on a shopping spree to ease the pain ;Hilarious
 
found that yesterday, perfectly matched my mood so thought I would share.. lol. I miss the 70's:)

BTW.. I have a treasure trove of thing's bookmarked and Im about to go on a shopping spree to ease the pain ;Hilarious
Covid shopping spree! WEeEeEeEeEe!
 
My sensible self regained control and Im waiting for memorial day sales this weekend to order stuff.. lol

Take all that back.. lol!!

Corals on the way..

sneak peek ;)

9F069DA6-6161-44B2-A624-7BBE20C2B746.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top