Off to a rough start with my new corals.. hoping for the best, they will get lots of love.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



Nice snags. That favia tho![]()
the crazy cat plate is also out of Dr. Mac's private stash, need to get better pictures of it.Very nice, I had a chance at some grandis palys last year but they wanted £40 a polyp!
. not sure why I even bought it, properly needs to come out of tank if it really starts to take off.
I have always noticed that many people's ICP test indicate low iodine so I have been conservatively dosing iodide every other day (1/4 recommend dose) for about a year now. Finally ordered a test so I can get a rough idea what my levels actually are.. lol. I hate testing ;Facepalm
![]()
Good to know.. I'm terrible about timing test, don't know how many packs of url phosphate regents I have wasted as Im easily distracted.. lol. Takes 3 minutes for test to complete with the Hanna PO4 tester and the unit shuts off just a few seconds after that :mad: One of the most used apps on my new watch is the timer, love it! Unlike my counter top timers, no matter how far I walk away I still hear it ;Hilarious
![]()

