My Big Beautiful Budget Breeder Build

"Daddy the new cleaner shrimp is broken!"
Two have only been in for about half an hour and still in the "terrified something is going to eat me" phase! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg
 
Our sort of "group" havent been on much it seems lately. I find it easy to pass the time going through unanswered threads and talking to myself on purpose. ;Hilarious

I fully understand why a lot of the regulars aren't on much these day's.. Sometimes I feel like I would like to craw in a hole myself until all the madness is over ;Facepalm ;)
 
"Daddy the new cleaner shrimp is broken!"
Two have only been in for about half an hour and still in the "terrified something is going to eat me" phase! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x683).jpg

Oh man I want shrimp so bad in my tank!! I just can't stand how they pick at my corals.. may try a fire shrimp at some point but they are like $50 now.. lol. I remember getting them in the 80's for $6.99! I would occasionally buy them for my octopus as a treat :)
 
So I had planned adding another coralbox LED but they have been out of stock since the beginning of the year, I was tired of waiting.. Flanking the coral box with two 8" Reef Brite lumi lite Pro's, this should help fill in Nicely.

These are the 8" 50/50 blue & white version with individual control of each color and also intensity..

8D8E847D-598E-4A3D-99BC-B2BD0872CC99.jpeg
3D567DC6-CADF-41A1-9D47-059CD2B7FB24.jpeg
 
Polish_20200623_170541925.jpg


Tank looks awesome!

lol.. Thanks, You probably know this but the cowbell was for a "blue" oyster cult song so that kinda works both ways ;Hilarious ;)
 
lol.. Thanks, You probably know this but the cowbell was for a "blue" oyster cult song so that kinda works both ways ;Hilarious ;)

Like minds think alike! Lol
 
May have to expedite the set up process my better half is not at all happy about the pile of goodness sitting on our dining room floor.. lol

B9B553E0-5A7A-4CE8-B420-CFD9A2D55568.jpeg
I know the feeling. I’m sick of my own mess
 
Think my new emoji scream favia is teaching my original gold rim how to get its PE on ;Hilarious Its has never really showed much polyp extension in the past, typically tiny little tentacles that are infrequently displayed. The new emoji scream is pretty much in full PE 24x7 and it frequently "tickles" the gold rim as they are very close.

caught this right before lights out last night, appears to be a quick learner :);)

986945F5-4F5D-42F7-9A6F-99A40F2A4946.jpeg
 
Been trying to do tank maintenance since Tuesday, so far only managed to halfway clean the glass.. lol. Hopefully I can get in gear today.. need to refill Kalk, Ca and Alk reservoirs, test all parameters, do a water change, clean frag plugs, clean ATO pump, zip tie new wiring and change carbon ;Facepalm Dang, I got tired just writing this ;Hilarious

Only one set of t5's on for this one.. this is my favorite angle and how you see the tank when entering the room, Im standing in the entrance way taking this shot.

762E42F9-8419-4219-AEB5-FFB562C95914.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top