My clown fish is killing all my fish please help!

I hade him in it but mine doesn’t have a cover and he jumped out and onto the stand. Luckily I was there while watching TV so I put him back into the breeder box. This is what I’ve cooked up for him it’s a single pane of acrylic sectioning off a corner he’s fine for now but who knows how long until he gets out.

00237437-26C3-4AF7-9ED2-6E72BF194CD7.jpeg
Sorry that the lights are really blue the lights have just come on
 
Unfortunately as beautiful as a fish he is I don’t think I should keep him anymore. I’ve for some reason always had bad luck with clown fish I think I should just get rid of him and never get a clown again. Getting rid of my clown will let me get so many more options for my reef. But thanks for giving me your advice I will surely use the ones I didn’t know about.

I have mine in a 180 & it still terrorizes everything at 3-4"...well except the tang. Ive had several (no anemone) & once they mature they just become problems. I was atleast able to catch a bigger maroon these smaller ones are hard to catch.
 
My clowns arent aggressive but you can tell that they wont put up with any crap either. Always use a lid on any tank! Rimless is for coral only tanks.
 
my two clowns pretty much leave everyone alone, they host my elegance coral and even when the shrimp get too close they dont seem to mind (maybe i got lucky with my pair lol). id say re-home them. If LFS isnt open, consider talking to petco, they usually will take them, out of the big chain pet stores ive had the best expierence with them and atleast at the ones near me the workers really do care about the saltwater tanks and even have their own at home. Good luck!
 
My clownfish is becoming a serious issue even when he’s locked up. Recently he nearly killed my golden snake skin guppy. The guppy was picking at the sand and their was but a sliver of an opening and in a swift agile move the clown fish grabbed him by the tail and proceeded to shake him down. This is a pictrure of the guppy in a breeders box to keep him safe from the main display. And any further encounters with the clown fish.

image.jpg
 
Seriously? You still have this fish? Why haven't you taken it to the LFS like you said you were going to do 3 weeks ago?
 
Seriously? You still have this fish? Why haven't you taken it to the LFS like you said you were going to do 3 weeks ago?
Things keep happening and I feel powerless in this situation. I want to get rid of it but realize the situation. Apart from that other things keep coming up.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top